We can't wait to 'sea' you!
Planning a getaway shouldn't be stressful. Here are some tidbits intended to make life easier.
We are thrilled to embark upon a two-wave renovation journey to be complete by May. Learn more about our vision and what to expect during your visit:
- We look forward to welcoming you any time after 4pm.
- We are not able to accommodate early arrivals at this time, including the storage of luggage.
- Two hotel parking lots are available for parking at $15 per night. Please remember that we can only accommodate one vehicle per reservation.
- Though beachfront parking is a premium, limited street parking may also be available nearby.
- We've got your beach supplies covered with our Beach Valet, currently providing sanitized boogie boards, beach chairs, umbrellas, and beach towels for your convenience.
- Checkout is anytime before 11am.
- To allow enough time for our Housekeeping Team to clean and sanitize rooms, we are not accommodating late check out requests at this time.
- We comply with the ADA and therefore allow service animals. The ADA does not qualify therapy, comfort, emotional support, or companion animals as service animals and therefore are not allowed.
- Our daily Amenity Fee of $35 + tax allows us to continue offering:
- Welcome Water
- In-room coffee and tea
- Beach and Pool Valet
- Complimentary Petit Breakfast
- High Speed WiFi
- Beach WiFi
- Private Beach Access
- Free 800 & local calls