we're always looking for motivated folks to join our fabulous team
- We are a family that takes pride in our quirky charm, our ahh-inspiring location, our hard-wired love of Guests, and our endless pursuit of fun.
- We don't just hire people, we curate a team based on their compassionate nature, their playful spirit, and a quick smile. Experience is not always necessary, being awesome is.
- We live surprising truths that others just brag about: we believe that well-run can still be super chill, we believe relaxed can be professional, we really do work on the beach and we really do love our jobs.
Current Job openings
- Front Desk Supervisor FT
How To Apply
- Option 1: Download and complete our Job Application. Bring this application along with your resume to Beach Terrace to apply in person (the quickest way to get hired!).
- Option 2: Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What We Bring To The Table
- Generous health, dental, and vision insurance programs
- Vacation, holiday, and personal health days
- CalSavers Retirement Plan
- Travel discounts via employee rates
- A fun, relaxed environment with an office on the beach
- Competitive pay
- A true family work environment
- Willingness to 'hand-craft' your job responsibilities to your skills and interests that coincide with our needs
- Commitment to training from very experienced hospitality professionals a motivated team that loves to celebrate and play.
What You Should Bring To The Table
- Show initiative
- Be smart in how you work
- Be an excellent communicator
- Love to work
- Have a passion for improvement
- Be unfailingly positive and driven to excel
- Be dedicated to the success of others
- Be physically able to climb stairs (we have a lot of them!)
- Be able to stand for long periods of time
- Be able to multi-task goals and accomplish them all
- Be lots of fun
What's The Next Step?
- As a condition of employment, our company requires a drug test, basic physical exam administered by a physician, background check, and permission to work in the United States.
- We are an equal opportunity employer commited to providing a diverse environment.
- You must be able to stand for long periods of time, be able to push, lift, and carry up to 25 lbs., and love climbing stairs. Note to Applicants: Smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas of hotels. A designated smoking area is available across the street, in our private park.