we're always looking for motivated folks to join our fabulous team
Who are we?
- We are a family that takes pride our quirky charm, our ahh-inpsiring location, our hard-wired love of Guests, and our endless pursuit of fun.
- We don't just hire people, we curate a team based on their compassionate nature, their playful spirit, and a quick smile. Experience is not always necessary, being awesome is.
- We live suprising truths that others just brag about: we believe that well-run can still be super chill, we believe relaxed can be professional, we really do work on the beach and we really do love our jobs.
What do we bring to the table?
- A fun, relaxed environment with an office on the beach; competitive pay; a true family work environment; willingness to 'hand-craft' your job responsibilities to your skills and interests that coincide with our needs; commitment to training from very experienced hospitality professionals; generous health, dental, and vision insurance programs; vacation, holiday, and personal health days; a motivated team that loves to celebrate and play.
What should you bring to the table?
- Show initiative; be smart in how you work; be an excellent communicator; love to work; have a passion for improvement; be unfailingly positive and driven to excel; be dedicated to the success of others; be physically able to climb stairs (we have a lot of them!); be able to stand for long periods of time; be able to multi-task goals and accomplish them all. Be lots of fun.
Current full-Time job positions
- Continental Breakfast Attendant
- Pool & Beach Ace
- Room Attendants/Housekeepers
- Guest Service Agent (Front Desk)
- Continental Breakfast Prep Cook
- Night Auditor (Front Desk - Graveyard Shift)
how To Apply
- Download and complete our Job Application. Bring this application along with your resume to Beach Terrace Inn to apply in person.
- Email your resume to email@example.com.
What's the next step?
As a condition of employment, our company requires a drug test, basic physical exam administered by a physician, background check, and permission to work in the United States.
We are an equal opportunity employer commited to providing a diverse environment.