Each and every day, we work hard to deliver an exceptional experience. For us, this includes both increasing your stoke and helping to safeguard your health. We'd like to communicate the additional precautionary measures we are currently taking.
We have enhanced the techniques used to clean each guest room following a stay. We are paying particular attention to 'high-touch' areas including key cards, door handles, locks and latches, light switches, surfaces, telephones, remote controls, and bathroom fixture handles.
- We will not be able to provide early use of our pool before your check-in or late use after your check-out. There is public beach access (via stairs) next to the hotel. Please plan your travel accordingly.
- In keeping with the latest industry recommendations, your room will be cleaned prior to your arrival and 'light touch' housekeeping service will be provided for stayovers.
- When you check-out of your room, please take extra care to ensure you have left nothing behind and leave your sliding doors and windows open to help air out the room.
- We have heightened sanitizing with an FDA approved anti-viral chemical, paying aggressive attention to public spaces, such as the Lobby.
A dedicated member of our 'clean team' will be moving through the property regularly to sanitize door handles, handrails, and other 'high-touch' public areas.
- If either our employee or their immediate family is not feeling well, we ask that they stay home to focus on recovery and limit the potential spread to others. We provide covid benefits, as required by the State of California. On occasion, this, combined with an area wide labor shortage, may lead to last minute challenges to our usually excellent service level. We appreciate your understanding and patience during these unusual situations.
We share these measures with you as reassurance that we take these matters seriously and are committed to creating safe, healthy spaces.
We thank you for your continued support and loyalty to our little family-owned boutique on the sand.
Beach Terrace Management